Entry into the installers register
As a distribution system operator, we keep a list of registered electrical installers who are permitted to install, expand, modify and maintain systems connected to our distribution network.
Registration requirements as a Berlin installer
To register as an electrical installation company located in Berlin, you will need
- proof of qualification (e.g. a master craftsman's certificate),
- the certificate of competence (TREI) with at least a sufficient test result (see page 15 of the leaflet "Registration of installation companies")
- a valid craft card from the competent Chamber of Crafts,
- a business registration from the issuing authority,
- a successfully passed workshop exam,
- proof of employment (if the applicant is not a manager)
- an extract from the commercial register (if a corporation, e.g. GmbH).
Information on the certificate of competence (TREI) can be found on the website of the Landungsinnungsverbands E-Handwerk Berlin/Brandenburg.
You can make an appointment for a workshop inspection with the Berlin/Brandenburg State Guild Association by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the Registering installation companies guide.
Documentation for registering
- Application for adding work over 1,000 V to the registry in the list of installers
- Workshop equipment of electrical engineering companies
- Principles of cooperation
- Code of procedure - expertise verification for connecting eletrical units to the low voltage grid
- Application to be added to the list of installers
All downloads in German language only.
Registering as a gast installer
Electrical installation companies not based in Berlin can register with us as guest installers, provided that work is carried out in the network area of Stromnetz Berlin should be executed. The electrical installation company must have already registered with the regionally responsible distribution system operator.
Please provide us with the following information:
- Network operator number (four digits) [BDEW-Codes]
- Installer ID number
- Installer ID validity
- First name and surname specialist
- Company address
- Landline and mobile phone numbers
- E-mail address
- First name and surname of contact person
- Copy of the installer's ID
You can apply for guest entry in the Berlin electrical installer register using our guest entry form. Please send the completed form together with a copy of the installer's ID to email@example.com.
Registering as an installer