We provide installers, consultancy firms and other interested agencies with a comprehensive reference manual for the installation and operation of electrical systems connected to our distribution network.
Technical information on connections to the distribution network
Low voltage grid connection documentation
TAB NS Nord 2012
The "Technical requirements for low voltage grid connections (TAB NS Nord 2012 - Edition 2016)" ("Technischen Anschlussbedingungen für den Anschluss an das Niederspannungsnetz (TAB NS Nord 2012 - Edition 2016)") define the basic requirements of the distribution system operator with regard to the house connection, customer system and system operation. The system operator agrees to comply with these requirements.
- Technical requirements for low voltage grid connections (TAB NS Nord 2012 - Edition 2016) (PDF 944 kB)
- TAB NS Nord 2012 - Edition 2016 - Berlin supplement (PDF 230 kB)
- Explanations on TAB NS Nord 2012 - Edition 2016 - for Berlin (PDF 305 kB)
Low voltage forms:
- Grid connection application (PDF 3 MB)
- Commissioning/change notification for electrical systems (meter application) (PDF 635 kB)
- Information for completing the forms (PDF 155 kB)
- Guide - Sealing house connections and customer systems (PDF 148 kB)
- Type 1 overvoltage protective devices (PDF 519 kB)
- Guide - Temporary connections (PDF 144 kB)
- Backup generators (PDF 2 MB)
Please contact the persons listed on the "House connection" page should you have further questions.
Medium voltage grid connection documentation
Technical requirements for medium voltage grid connections in Berlin
- Technical requirements for medium voltage grid connections (TA-MS 2015) (PDF 3 MB)
- Corrections of medium voltage technical requirements images (PDF 215 kB)
Medium voltage forms:
- Forms for requesting, planning and commissioning a transfer station (Appendix Forms D) (PDF 86 kB)
- Check list for the approval, commissioning and documentation of a transfer station (Forms E) (PDF 72 kB)
- Technical description "Remote control of network and customer stations in the medium voltage grid" (TB 3340) (PDF 891 kB)
- DSZW4 documentation on the open ring with one piece of equipment (PDF 339 kB)
- DSZW4 documentation on the open ring with several pieces of equipment (PDF 492 kB)
- Technical guideline for generating units connected to the medium voltage grid (PDF 3 MB)
- Addendum to the technical guideline for generating units connected to the medium voltage grid (PDF 287 kB)
- Technical guideline for electricity stations used on construction sites 2009 (PDF 322 kB)
- Contacts construction substation (PDF 110 kB)
- Geographical Region classification (PDF 252 kB)
- Approved factory-ready electricity stations (PDF 84 kB)
- Approved switchgear (PDF 81 kB)
Generating units connection documentation
Technical requirements for feed-in management
(valid from 6 August 2015)
- Technical requirements for the feed-in management of EEG and CHP systems (PDF 255 kB)
- Explanations on the technical requirements for feed-in management (PDF 732 kB)
We have revised the minimum technical requirements for implementing the feed-in management.
Pursuant to Section 19 Paragraph 4 of the Energy Management Act (Energiewirtschaftsgesetz - EnWG), we herewith inform you of the changes in technical requirements for the feed-in management. Once the consultation period has expired (30 November 2015), we will publish the changes and inform the Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur - BNetzA).
Major changes include property boundaries, the omission of the grid disconnection command if the agreed output is exceeded and the grid disconnection command for faults or work on the live grid.
The transfer unit remains the property of the network operator and will no longer be invoiced to the customer / generating unit operator with immediate effect.
For photovoltaic systems with an electrical output up to 100 kW, the new PFR receivers of Stromnetz Berlin GmbH will be provided with immediate effect in replacement of the previously used EFR receivers.
The contact persons in the grid region will be able to provide you with further information.
- Low voltage storage system fact sheet (PDF 112 kB)
- Explanations on the low voltage storage system fact sheet (PDF 138 kB)
- Forms and fact sheets for generating units connected to the low voltage grid pursuant to VDE-AR-N 4105 (PDF 346 kB)
- Newsletter November 2017 (PDF 33 kB)
- Newsletter July 2017 (PDF 33 kB)
- Newsletter May 2017 (PDF 71 kB)
- Newsletter December 2016 (PDF 72 kB)
- Newsletter September 2016 (PDF 34 kB)
- Newsletter June 2016 (PDF 20 kB)
- Newsletter April 2016 (PDF 14 kB)
- Newsletter December 2011 (PDF 36 kB)
- Newsletter September 2011 (PDF 45 kB)
- Newsletter August 2011 (PDF 125 kB)
- Newsletter December 2010 (PDF 45 kB)
- Newsletter September 2010 (PDF 31 kB)
- Newsletter June 2010 (PDF 257 kB)
- Newsletter April 2010 (PDF 34 kB)
- Newsletter December 2008 (PDF 33 kB)
- Newsletter August 2008 (PDF 124 kB)
- Newsletter March 2008 (PDF 69 kB)
Medium voltage newsletter
You can find the medium voltage newsletters here.
- Medium voltage information no. 10 - August 2015 (PDF 13 kB)
- Medium voltage information no. 9 - February 2015 (PDF 18 kB)
- Medium voltage information no. 8 - September 2013 (PDF 24 kB)
- Medium voltage information no. 7 - February 2013 (PDF 247 kB)
- Medium voltage information no. 4 - December 2010 (PDF 929 kB)
- Medium voltage information no. 3 - August 2010 (PDF 35 kB)
All downloads are available in German language only.