Publication in accordance with the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV)
According to Section 3 Paragraph 1 of the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV), as of 1 July 2007, operators with electricity supply grids with a voltage of 110 kV or more are required to publish certain information about their grid.
Grid schematic plan
Current overview of the Berlin 110 kV grid as a schematic plan in accordance with Section 3 Paragraph 1 No. 3 of the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV) of 1 July 2007.
Required information for grid connection requests
In the following list, we have compiled all of the information needed to review a grid connection request for a power station with a connected capacity larger than 100 MW to be connected to the Stromnetz Berlin GmbH 110 kV grid in accordance with Section 3 Paragraph 1, No. 1 of the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV) of 1 July 2007.
- Information on the contracting partner (party interested in the connection)
- Sytem concept and schedule
- Operating method
- Connection concept to the distribution grid
- Technical specifications of generators and turbine sets
- Technical specifications of generator transformers and auxiliary power transformers
- Technical specifications of connection cable/transmission line for energy dissipation or auxiliary power and standby grid connection
- Information for auxiliary power requirements
In our Technical Requirements for Connection to the High-voltage Network in Berlin – Addition to the VDE-AR-N 4120 (2016 Edition), you can find:
- the most important nominal ratings for equipment for connecting to Stromnetz Berlin GmbH's 110 kV network in Annex 1;
- an overview containing all the detailed information you need for your planned power plant in Annexes 2, 3 and 4.
Requirements for a grid connection contract
Our grid connection contract contains standard requirements for grid connections connecting systems that generate electrical energy (generation assets) and have a nominal capacity of at least 100 MW to electricity supply grids with a minimum voltage of 110 kV.
These standard requirements include:
- A description of the power station concept and grid connection concept
- The provision of the grid connection output
- Changes in the grid connection output
- Property boundaries
- Technical specifications and documentation
- Transfer metering
- Access rights
- Outages and interruptions
- Information exchange requirements
- Essential requirements with regard to the power station
- Substation supply concept
- Duration and termination
Customer consultant grid connection