Publication in accordance with the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV)
According to Section 3 Paragraph 1 of the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV), as of 1 July 2007, operators with electricity supply grids with a voltage of 110 kV or more are required to publish certain information about their grid.
All downloads are available in German language only.
Required information for grid connection requests
In the following list, we have compiled all of the information needed to review a grid connection request for a power station with a connected capacity larger than 100 MW to be connected to the Stromnetz Berlin GmbH 110 kV grid in accordance with Section 3 Paragraph 1, No. 1 of the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV) of 1 July 2007.
- Information on the contracting partner (party interested in the connection)
- Sytem concept and schedule
- Operating method
- Connection concept to the distribution grid
- Technical specifications of generators and turbine sets
- Technical specifications of generator transformers and auxiliary power transformers
- Technical specifications of connection cable/transmission line for energy dissipation or auxiliary power and standby grid connection
- Information for auxiliary power requirements
In our Technical Requirements for Connection to the High-voltage Network in Berlin – Addition to the VDE-AR-N 4120 (2016 Edition), you can find:
- the most important nominal ratings for equipment for connecting to Stromnetz Berlin GmbH's 110 kV network in Annex 1;
- an overview containing all the detailed information you need for your planned power plant in Annexes 2, 3 and 4.
Requirements for a grid connection contract
Our grid connection contract contains standard requirements for grid connections connecting systems that generate electrical energy (generation assets) and have a nominal capacity of at least 100 MW to electricity supply grids with a minimum voltage of 110 kV.
These standard requirements include:
- A description of the power station concept and grid connection concept
- The provision of the grid connection output
- Changes in the grid connection output
- Property boundaries
- Technical specifications and documentation
- Transfer metering
- Access rights
- Outages and interruptions
- Information exchange requirements
- Essential requirements with regard to the power station
- Substation supply concept
- Duration and termination
Grid schematic plan
Current overview of the Berlin 110 kV grid as a schematic plan in accordance with Section 3 Paragraph 1 No. 3 of the Ordinance Regulating Power Station Grid Connection (KraftNAV) of 1 July 2007.
General plan 110 kV grid of the Stromnetz Berlin GmbH