Sun from the balcony
The energy transition is no longer just a matter for the major energy companies. Using electricity from alternative energy sources is now easier than ever. You can even do it at home. A plug-and-play solar installation on your balcony allows you to operate solar modules with a total output of up to 600 Wp.
You can generate and use electricity yourself in five easy steps:
- Find out about the installation requirement
information from the Forum Netztechnik / Netzbetrieb (FNN) in the Association of Electrical Engineering Electronics Information Technology e.V. (VDE) on plug-in pv systems
information on plug-in pv systems of the Gesellschaft für Energiedienstleistung GmbH & Co. KG (GED) (PDF 2,8 MB)
- Obtain consent from your landlord
- Register the connection by us via e-mail and use the
form plug-in pv systems (PDF 98 kB)
- Register the installation in the
Market master data register of Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur)
- Plug the installation in to your electrical socket
All downloads are available in German language only.