Your safety on the streets and paths in Berlin is important to us. On behalf of the State of Berlin, we operate the public, electrical and gas-powered lighting systems.
Have you found a faulty street light?
Please inform us of the affected street lamp and the problem via the interactive map. Alternatively, you can also inform us by phone.
Report the fault immediately
- Enter the location of the fault in the search field by typing the street, and house number if possible, and clicking on the search icon.
- The street is displayed in the map section and you can move or enlarge the section if necessary. The lighting systems are indicated by different colored pins.
- Please note that a known defective system is marked with a yellow, blue or red pin. You can then cancel the acquisition.
By clicking on a green pin, you select the faulty system and automatically switch to the input form.
- Please select the type of fault and add the mast number or a description as far as possible. You can also provide us with a photo.
- On the following page you can give us your contact details if you have any questions.
- With "Report malfunction" you send us the malfunction.