List of installers
Information on registering to be added to Stromnetz Berlin's list of installers
As a distribution system operator, we keep a list of registered electrical installers who are permitted to install, expand, modify and maintain systems connected to our distribution network.
To register as an electrical installation company located in Berlin, you will need
- Proof of qualifications
- A valid licence issued by the responsible Chamber of Crafts andA valid licence issued by the responsible Chamber of Crafts
- A business registration issued by the relevant authority
Please read the "Registering installation companies" guide available as a download.
Documentation for registering to be added to the list of installers
- Application to be added to the list of installers (PDF 181 kB)
- "Registering installation companies" guide (PDF 670 kB)
- Application for adding work over 1,000 V to the registry in the list of installers (PDF 47 kB)Application for adding work over 1,000 V to the registry in the list of installers (PDF 47 kB)
- Workshop equipment of electrical engineering companies (PDF 110 kB)
- Principles of cooperation (PDF 130 kB)
All downloads are available in German language only.
Registering as a gas installer
Please submit an informal application to be added as a gas installer in the list of electrical installers together with a copy of the installation licence issued by your responsible distribution network operator.
Please e-mail the completed documents to email@example.com or fax them to +49 (0)30 492 02 89 50.